About me


Hey! I am Harshal Patel asp.net mvc developer and have 7 years of hand over Microsoft .NET technologies and other web technologies. I would like to share my working experience, research and knowledge through my blogs.

I love to work with web application using Microsoft technology including ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, Web API, Entity Framework, Windows Azure, jQuery,  Angular.js and many more web technologies. I strive to be the best he can be. I always try to gain more knowledge and skills in Microsoft technologies. I always keep up with new Microsoft technologies and skills that allow me to provide better solutions to problems.

I am a team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills with results oriented approach and I have excellent communication skills, representative skills and leadership qualities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get OAuth 2.0 access token of Paypal using HttpClient in c#

Generics method using interface in c#